Herb Salt Blends
All salt blends are great for finishing off your dish, like icing on the cake. Some ideas for use:
- Basil, Garlic - Basic blend that will taste great on just about anything from a simply sliced garden tomato to baked fish or turkey sliders.
- Dill, Lemon, Garlic - Delicious on eggs of any kind as well as seared salmon and in homemade salad dressing.
- Parsley, Garlic - A simple blend that goes great on roasted or steamed vegetables, poached chicken or flakey fish.
- Garlic, Oregano, Parsley, Chili flake - for me this is best as a pizza or pasta topper just to add a little kick.
- Garlic, Chive - So good on roasted, baked or smashed sweet potatoes, or anything :)
- Cilantro, Lime, Chili, Cumin - Add to beef or chicken for Friday night fajitas, or mashed avocado for a quick guacamole. Also great to create a quick black bean and corn salsa.
- Cinnamon, Sage - This is a favorite of mine! Love on any winter squash, adds another depth of flavor to a beef or lamb stew.
Any blend is also delicious sprinkled on some home popped popcorn :)
The possibilities are endless, let your imagination run wild.